Friday, April 22, 2011

Don't fear, Ichi is here!


Ichi has successfully made his entrance into our home!

The first nights were horrendous.. He would keep us up all night purring, standing on you, and pushing his head against your face so the hairs would tickle your nose. In short: it was impossible to stay asleep. Now every time I hear him purring when I'm trying to sleep I'm afraid he'll haunt me again. T_T It's going a lot better now though.
It reminded me of this comic of party cat I found on the internet the other day.

I think party cat is freaking hilarious. It so much reminded me of Ichi. For the whole series, check out http://nedroid.com/2009/05/party-cat-full-series/

Ofcourse, Ichi has adapted some strange habits when living here. For instance, he likes to sit in a corner of the shower like the little emo cat that he is.


Another interesting habit of him is shown beneath. Looks like some giant dead rat was deposited on my desk.. 


..but actually it's Ichi sleeping. 


He likes to cramp himself up in that little space, even though he knows he's too big for it, and sleep in the most extravagant poses. 


This spot is also ideal for him to watch the birds in the tree that is blocking my sunlight.


At least this way I can keep an eye on him and it's better than him balancing himself on the radiator in front of the window. He just likes to look outside, I guess.


At first I was worried Ichi wouldn't feel at home here, since he was an outdoor cat. But he has become much more social towards us and follows you around everywhere. It's nice to see he has successfully adapted himself to living indoors. This is it for now, you will see more of Ichi later. See ya!


Kroekroek.

1 comment:

  1. Wow he has grown so much, crazy!

    I wanna see your apartment next weekend isa :) cya then!

    chris

    ReplyDelete