Monday, March 21, 2011

Bask in the Glory

Ah. Do you feel that spring sunlight on your skin? Doesn't it feel great?
Doesn't it make you relax and forget your troubles?


















Even Ichi feels it. Lying around, relaxing himself. Ignorant of the coming events.














What he doesn't know is that he's coming with me next week. When it's MOVING TIME :D
I know I haven't been posting, but that's only because of what I'm about to show you!
We finished with the wallpaper in every room and we also did all the floors.
Addition from Robin: "We also did almost all ceilings, all doors, all window and door frames and all radiator tubes. We cleaned windows inside and outside and put vinyl in the toilet and heating boiler room and carpet in the bed room. We prepared the installation of TV and internet and tomorrow someone from the housing association will replace the tiles in our toilet. :) Can't wait to move in!"
Now enjoy some before-after shots of the hall ;).



















Nice and light, agreed?
Now for the living room, again before - after.



 And last but not least, the study.


Like it? :D We mostly used light, natural colours. So light Oak, grey, white and dark brown. It's amazing how much lighter the house looks. These are the wallpapers we used for the living room and study respectively.


As said above, we will move in coming week, when we have moved all our stuff there. I will try not to break my back in the process. Those boxes are heavy, you know D: After that's all done, we will have to move Ichi. I hope he will like the house and not make too big a fuss about moving. I'll keep you posted.

Tell me what you think about it, and till next time!


Kroekroek.

4 comments:

  1. We also did almost all ceilings, all doors, all window and door frames and all radiator tubes. We cleaned windows inside and outside and put vinyl in the toilet and heating boiler room and carpet in the bed room. We prepared the installation of TV and internet and tomorrow someone from the housing association will replace the tiles in our toilet. :) Can't wait to move in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha ok ok, I guess I was insufficient. Comment added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isa that's amazing! I'm well impressed.
    Can't wait to see it.

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. tijd voor een update me thinks!

    chris

    ReplyDelete