Monday, January 3, 2011

Got legs?

To update you on the papercraft model I was working on (Gwendolyn from Odin Sphere): I'm now finished with the lower body. Somehow with bigger models I always start with the feet.
So this was the idea:



















The legs put together look like this.



























And the armour looks like this.


















Put those two together and you get:






















Pretty neat huh?

As you can see, I also added the waist. The fun thing about this model is that you can sort of play dress-up. You can decide to leave some parts out. Like skirts or other body covering parts. You'll see what I mean by those extra parts in the next papercraft post. With the skirt it looks like this.














See you next time!

Kroekroek.

No comments:

Post a Comment